Gluten-free, Vegan Bread-Pudding Recipe
Jump to Recipe
This is the most tempting dessert! We aren’t letting allergies stop us from having our favorites! This recipe is quick, easy and one of the best things you can imagine! This is a total crowd-pleaser. If you have never tried bread-pudding, what are you waiting for?! Bread pudding was created long ago, something to make when you had stale bread that you didn’t want to waste. You don’t have to have stale bread, but if you do, this is your recipe! No need to waste a golden opportunity. Use whatever gluten-free bread load you have on hand, homemade or otherwise.
I had help preparing the pudding. Kids love tearing the bread apart. This is a really quick dessert to put together.
Gluten-free, vegan bread pudding
- 1 loaf gluten-free bread
- 1/4 cup Vegan butter I used Earth Balance Original Spread
- 3/4 cup Just Egg Plant-Based Scramble
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups coconut sugar
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 can coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9X13 baking dish.
- Tear bread into small pieces and place into 9×13 dish.
- Melt butter, cool. Mix melted, cooled butter with Just Egg, cooconut sugar, and salt in a separate bowl. Add coconut cream and coconut milk to mixture and stir until combined. Pour mixture over bread pieces. Let the pudding sit on the counter for 20 minutes, time for the bread to absorb liquid.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until the mixture begins to brown on the top, about 35-40 minutes.